This page is dedicated to my books projects. As you’ll see, I’ve got several ideas of topics that can be packed in books. And, to be honnest, ‘several’ signifies millions for me. Hopefully, as I don’t like neverending TV series with 15 seasons, I’ll only provide books on relevant topics on which I can talk about, without filling lines just to say ‘Look at my beautiful 500 pages book’. So, I’ll really have to summarize what I have to say in order to write books that will be built on the following rules :
- The book must provide added value
- The book will be self-published
- The book will be based on 4 things : my professional skills, things I lived, passions that drive me and good sense
- The book must help readers to find their own answer
- The writing must be cool, fun, concrete and direct
- I’ll have to be involved in each line
- Small chapters. The number of pages doesn’t matter.
- The reader can start at chapter #1 or chapter #12 without loss of sense
- The book must be an neverending source of motivation
- If I don’t know, I don’t write
- No ‘guru-mind-manipulation’ ideas
- The book must be affordable to everyone
- Pleasure, freedom and share are the target
- Change your Next 35 years
A specific guide to explain the path we have to take (partly or fully) to spread our wings and live the life we truely deserve. It’s time to think about our Next 35 Years.
- The diver and swimmer coaching guide
A coaching psychology guide for water athletes. Emotions, Zen, Thoughts, Behaviors and Mental preparation will be explored like never. The first book that will tell you how to melt with water to improve your way of diving into water.
- The emotional coaching guide for entrepreneurs
A lot of entrepreneurs’ books may tell you how to build a successful and profitable company. None of them will tell you the emotions, good or bad, you will have to go through so to get to your success, and how to handle them. This book will.
If you want, you can tell me what you think about these projects : here
More about the books